Integrate security into SDLC with potent code analysis
Did you know? The cost of correcting an error later in the IT security operation phase is 30x more costly than finding the errors earlier in the (deployed) analysis and developmental phases. Adding SAST technology in your developmental process saves you time and money and enables you to detect vulnerabilities in applications before hackers find them after deployment.
Security is absolutely an integral part of software development. Static application security testing (SAST) was previously separated from code quality reviews, limiting the impact and value. Other SAST options look at security as an isolated function, however this can be time consuming and delay your products from getting to market.
BeSOURCE addresses the code security quality of applications and integrates SecOps into DevOps. By integrating DevOps and SecOps, your organization can include security solutions into the CI/CD function. This streamlines the testing model by including the SecOps’ perspective of security from all possible angles.
There’s even an option of combining the static application testing of beSOURCE with the dynamic application testing of beSTORM for frontend and backend security.
Static Application Security Testing Standards
BeSOURCE SAST adheres to all pertinent standards, guiding static code analysis engine in providing an actionable reference point.
- Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE)
- SANS TOP 25
- OWASP TOP 10
- CERT Secure Coding Guidelines
Easy to integrate
BeSOURCE is designed with simplicity in mind. Its ease of use can help any developer, with easy and simple steps, on a fast path to productivity.
- On-Site standalone and offline scanner, works FAST anytime, anyplace
- Simple set up and operation
- Self-paced learning tools
- Intuitive wizard
- Logical and actionable reporting
- Inspecting both code quality and security at once
- Reducing cost by early detection of source code vulnerability
- Improving maintenance efficiency by enforcing secure coding standards
- Preventing system failure by pre-inspection of source code quality
- Support compiler free inspection. Testing raw source code
- Semantic static analysis – patented technology that takes from the source code without running an application
- On-Demand Inspection using supported incremental analysis
- Prevent security violation and hacking by pre-detection of vulnerabilities