Solutions for MSPs and MSSPs
Deliver website scanning and network vulnerability assessment services to your customers using our easy to use MSP platform. Our focus: high accuracy, easy management, low cost and integration with your existing systems.
Test our managed security service platform today. We’re confident that you will be impressed by our platform and quality of service. Add web site scanning and network vulnerability assessment to your service menu and we’ll continue to scan your site – free.
Here’s What You Get From Beyond Security
Marketing and Sales Simplicity:
- Easy account setup and maintenance
- Service is priced by number of IPs scanned each month
- Low cost allows you to bundle scanning into any service plan
- Full branding is available
Efficient MSP platform:
- Simple, automated platform sets up fast, requires little maintenance
- Wide range of deployment options: We’ll host on our servers, run from your own data center or install fully managed VA/VM system in your customer’s network
- Integrate with your billing, CRM and ticketing systems using APIs to automate deployment
- Monitor and centrally manage your scanning services across all customers from a single interface
- Deliver security services that are usually available only to the largest corporations
- Step up to delivering Vulnerability Assessment and scanning services as anti-virus and firewalls become commodities with thin margins and declining effectiveness
- Use differential reporting to document network changes and the appearance of new vulnerabilities in client networks or websites
World class network and website vulnerability assessment engine:
- Document compliance with PCI, HIPPA, SOX, GLBA and other standards
- Deploy VA/VM with no installation of clients required
- Deliver network and website testing (including website security seals) from one control panel
- New equipment, operating systems, ports and applications are automatically identified and tested
- Scale from testing 1 IP or domain up to the largest, complex corporate network
- Replace multiple security testing tools that produce conflicting reports and high false positives with one service that has the lowest false positive level in the industry
- Scan time and bandwidth is completely controllable for the testing of production equipment without fear of reduced availability
- Catch security problems as they occur instead of leaving holes open for months while waiting for the next annual or semi-annual penetration test.
Please call, email or use the form on this page for more information.