Available Opportunities – Join Us!
Beyond Security is a leading developer of automated security testing technologies with sales operations around the world. Our goal is set on being the leader in the network, web site and software security testing markets, and our strategy is to hire the most talented people and encourage them to express their creativity. We believe that hard work, a great working atmosphere and a strong, dynamic team leads to creating advanced solutions in the world of information security.
If you are motivated and experienced, join us to participate in the innovation that resulted in some of the most cutting edge IT security technologies.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Roseville, California, USA
- Identify, qualify and re-qualify cold and warm prospects through inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP’s and conduct sales presentations online for prospective customers
- Maintain a 4x pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota
- Present a B2B cybersecurity product and navigate through negotiations to deal conclusion
- Travel Expectation: as required for business needs
- 2+ years of solution sales experience selling complex software-as-a-service platforms experience, selling technology solutions or other relevant experience
- Cyber Security (SaaS) preferred. Application Security, Network Security or similar
- Track record of success reflected in quota performance
- Ability to sell into C-suite, VP and Director level titles
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills
- Learning Management System (LMS), Enablement Platforms, Content Management Systems (CMS) experience is a plus
- Experience with land and expand approach to account penetration
- Ability to perform your own demos
- Strategic selling into net new logos
- Experience up-selling, cross-selling and building new champions within your customer base
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM; Marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot or similar), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Proficient in MS office suite
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Location: Ra’anana, Israel
Support Engineers are responsible for providing initial response to customer inquiries via portal, email and telephone.
- Responding to customers inquiries via portal, email and telephone.
- Walking customers through solutions
- Filling reports regarding product problems
- Researching technical issues
- Reviewing product change requests
- Learning about product updates and new technologies
- Experience in high technology Engineering
- At least 1 year experience in network security
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with web meeting, email and phone communications
- Speak and write English at ‘mother tongue’ level
- Experience in programming or familiarity with source code testing tools is a huge plus
- Comfortable working in a small, widely distributed, international organization
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ra’anana, Israel
- Work closely with the sales team and act as the key technical advisor and product expert for our solutions throughout the sales process.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Beyond Security’s solutions and technology and be willing to learn new technologies as needed.
- Present our solutions and value proposition in a coherent manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Cooperate with various teams within Beyond Security to meet customers needs and align customers requirements with future product enhancements.
- Handle various presale aspects including presentations, product demonstrations, POCs, installation and training as well as assisting with RFP/RFI/ tender responses.
- Create case studies and business reports for the sales team to support their proposals
- At least 2 years of experience as a sales engineer or equivalent role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.)
- Experience in scripting (Bash/Shell/Perl/Python).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated, strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
- Security certifications such as CISSP- Advantage
- Experience working in the cyber industry- Advantage
Send your resume to: email@example.com